Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Dirty Mike lies again

Excerpt from the much-overbown "Wilkpedia" (Wikipedia) thread from secretary Dirty Mike (douchebag):

>>I agree that anyone that vandalizes the wiki entry is definately being an asshole. But. I don't write down the license plate of an asshole that flips me off and then find his address and harass him via mail (Especially if there are two cars in front of me and I don't know which one flipped me off) or worse. <<

Bullshit. There was a time when you'd harass-spam hobo's via hobomail but mailbock them first, so they can't say anything back. You fat whore.

Speaking of DirtyMike, how the fuck did that asshole get to be staff anyway? I call dimpled chads or some shit on that vote, that shit was worse than Bush vs. Gore.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't know if you update this anymore... but I have to say that I totally agree with you. Dirty Mike was a complete asshole to me the other day and I'm glad I'm not the only one who seriously doubts his ability to handle people in a professional manner

5:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah he is still an asshole

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

still an asshole in 2018

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home