Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Random post about Hobowars lag

We're buying Andy a nice big giant house and he can't even keep the site running fast.

Taken from HW message boards:

This is the worst I have personally ever had in all my time in HW. Usually the bad lag does not effect me much, only 1 or 2 extra seconds, but check this out....

Page processed in 111.76 seconds.

THAT is crazy. I am going to have to log off now, cause there is nothing more I can do...I was having a good reset too


Anyway, just alerting the higher ups of my plight and wondering if others are undergoing similar sufferings.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fuck you and quit your bitching.

7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll betcha that last statement came from Sir Highness, himself:D

6:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eat a fucking dick. Preferably your own.

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pot head

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home